Understanding why UX design has a very direct relationship with user satisfaction, improving usability, and efficiency is the very basis of every website’s success.
User Experience design has a direct impact on site conversion rates that’s why UX design is essential for websites. A good UX design will both keep the user satisfaction and increase site traffic. Fortunately, today we’ve introduced 5 ways to improve your UX design to increase your site’s conversion rate.
Poor UX design, poor conversion rate
Imagine that you enter a store. If everything is messy and there is no one to help you, would you stay? Nobody has time to waste and many other places would gladly assist you. The same goes for a web page: poor design leads to poor experience and loss of customers.
All web pages have a user experience; some are very well designed and some are very poor. Well-designed ones make everything go smooth and easy. In reality, it is a laborious process; you have to study a large number of aspects to make the user experience as intuitive and fluid as possible. Consider the following:
- A well-designed UX can increase conversion rate
- 86% of customers are willing to pay more for a better experience.
- Three-quarters of the credibility of a web page depends on its overall design.
Remember: No matter how good your product or service is – if your customers cannot navigate your website optimally and make a purchase intuitively, your sales will be affected.
How to prevent conversion rate decrease
The reason for the decrease in conversion rate on your site may be just a purchase button with an inappropriate color; or maybe there is a small problem when paying for products. How to increase conversion rate? In this article, we’re going to demonstrate to you 5 UX Improvements to Increase Conversions Rate.
Attractive Call to Actions buttons
These buttons will give the user the ease of browsing the web and acquire your product, but how is this possible, by placing unique buttons to prevent your user from leaving the page. Yeh, that’s right! These buttons are used to direct users to your site conversion rate, examples of Call to Actions buttons:
- Start a test session
- Sign up for updates
- Download the app
- Book a consultation
There is doubt that using a clear and engaging user experience will affect any website’s user experience. The clearer and more attractive your button is, the higher the conversion rate you can have. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Be sure not to forget the button’s color! To attract the user’s attention, it is better to use a color that contrasts with the overall color of the page.
- The text must be clear and direct! Don’t use passive and complicated texts. Using clear and concise text also attracts the user and forces them to act.
- Be care full! The text should not exceed 5 words.
Customize the 404 errors
Experience has shown that users often leave the page and go to another site when they encounter an error message. After all 404 errors are inevitable for any site and on the other hand it disappoints users! So what should we do about it?
- It is best to first find the errors that are encountered and fix the problem.
- It’s a good idea to make the 404 message, which is unpleasant for the user, a little more personal and friendly. You can use relevant, fun, and enjoyable images on the error page to reduce user annoyance.
- To get a higher user experience, it is better to customize the error message text. Although it is not possible to resolve the 404 error completely, you can have a better user experience with these steps and finally get a higher conversion rate for your site.
Use original photos to increase your UX conversion rate
Never underestimate the power of visual attraction! Using attractive and relevant images, each site becomes more pleasant and functional. Thus you should be careful when choosing the type of image you choose. To be more successful in this case, I suggest you consider these points:
- Do not use stock photos at all. These photos are cheap and easy to use, but they are not worth the damage they can have to your site’s conversion rate.
- When you use stock photos, you will receive a message that you did not try to enhance the user experience of your site, as these photos may have been used anywhere else before.
- Try using original photos. Using original photos is a good option to gain the trust of the users.
Therefore to be more unique and trustworthy, you need to use original photos to create a realistic feeling for your users.
Faster the loading page, higher user experience
According to existing evidence, the slower your web page loads, the faster users leave your site, resulting in lower user experience! The loading time for your page exceed more than 2 seconds, the user will leave the website. Regarding this result, the loading speed of your page has a direct impact on the longevity of users on the site.
Optimize your website for every platform
You need to improve your web page not only for desktop but also for mobile. Today, many people use their phones for surfing instead of using laptops and pc. However, you should try to optimize and design your web page for your phone and desktop as much as possible.
One of the tools you can use to determine if your site is fast enough on a phone or desktop platform is Google’s Page Speed Insights. You only need to enter the URL of the site you want to check and leave the rest to Google. Google will determine the poor speed pages and give suggestions on how to improve it.
Make the payment process easier
If you have an online store and you want to increase the conversion rate of your site, you should look to improve the payment process. This aspect of the user experience will have a big impact on the performance of your site. When the user enters the payment funnel, can he stay in it and complete his purchase?
How transparent is the cost of transportation, finance, and other information that the user needs to know before completing the purchase? If the payment process produces too much, the user also leaves the purchase process