As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Theme Angel (themeangel.com), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Theme Angel as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to Theme Angel by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the Theme Angel Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 45 days.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (False claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. OptinMonster reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of OptinMonster in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other forms of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with OptinMonster, however, is acceptable.
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Theme Angel reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within your email messages/Website. You may also advertise the Theme Angel site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition of termination.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Florida. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Palm Beach County, Florida.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Theme Angel affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the ShareASale and/or Theme Angel application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.